Design: Inspired by the beauty, symmetry and tranquility of a Mughal garden, Nargis is a contemporary ode to the flora of Kashmir that has captivated the lovers since eras bygone. The collection features hand block printed motifs of poppies, peonies and slender cypress trees, on a soothing ivory base.
Vibrant Mughal-inspired Motifs featuring stylised flower blooms and slender cypress trees decorate this reversible, quilted Razai, crafted in cotton voile. Reverse printed with verdant florals, and framed by a striped border.
Craft: Hand-block prints on fine Cotton Voile, filled with fluffy cotton and held in place with a hand sewn, patterned running stitch
Material: Fine Cotton Voile
Size (in cm): 230 x 260
Care instructions: This product can be washed in the washing machine on a gentle cold cycle. Wash Separately. No bleach or bleach additives. Line dry in shade.
- The colour of the actual items may slightly differ from the listing picture due to limitations in photography and the inevitable differences in monitor settings.
- Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are buyer’s responsibility.
- 30 days money back return policy
- Item must be returned in its original and unused condition
- Customer to pay for the return shipment