Design: A hand block printed bed cover featuring a repetitive linear tribal pattern giving it a calm simplistic look and a clean yet bold border along the edges. The quilt comprises of 2 layers of soft cotton fabric, hand block printed by skilled artisans from India and hand stitched characteristic of the age old Kantha technique.
Craft: Hand block print on cotton, each motif is skilfully printed using a finely carved, traditional wooden block. Creating each Kantha quilt is a labor intensive process, since these are always hand embroidered. We ensure that each Kantha quilt is designed to last and create a gorgeous impression in your home.
Material: Premium Cotton Fabric
Size (in cm): 220 x 270
Care instructions: This product can be washed in the washing machine on a gentle cold cycle. Wash Separately. No bleach or bleach additives. Line dry in shade.
- The colour of the actual items may slightly differ from the listing picture due to limitations in photography and the inevitable differences in monitor settings.
- Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are buyer’s responsibility.
- 30 days money back return policy
- Item must be returned in its original and unused condition
- Customer to pay for the return shipment