This Kilim features a striking design in Shades of Red, Terracotta, Brown and Olive. A high wool content allows vibrant, deep colours and incredible detail.
All our Kilim rugs are handwoven, made of 100% natural materials, very special and unique. These Kilims come from Mirzapur (U.P) region of India.
Due to the handmade nature of these rugs there may be minor signs of fading, discolouration or other signs of wear. These imperfections are not considered flaws but rather add to the authenticity and charm of these beauties.
Type: Kilim Rug
Care instructions: Vacuum clean only.
- The Kilim Rug shown in the picture is 2.5' x 9'. The design will be best adjusted as per the size variation.
- The colour of the actual items may slightly differ from the listing picture due to limitations in photography and the inevitable differences in monitor settings.
- Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are buyer’s responsibility.
- Brand New
- Top Quality Merchandise
- No Seconds, No Defects
- Professional Packaging
- We Ship Within 48 Hours
- Wholesale Enquiries Welcome
- 14 Day Money Back Return Policy
- Item must be returned in its original and unused condition
- Customer to pay for the return shipment